In the same line as a local business address in the AdWords ad, it displays the open hours of the business for that day.
This appears to be in testing as I cannot replicate it, I see review stars and a review link in place of the hours. Google does not include this extension in their list of regular ad extensions or ad extensions for local businesses. Conrad O’Connell was the first to spot the test.
Google has tested many ad extensions over the years, but hours is definitely one that local business owners will find particularly useful. We have seen hours as a popular part of the organic Google search results, as well as in the local results and knowledge panel. Hopefully this will be one that sticks around.
If you are interested in testing this new ad extension, your best bet is to contact your AdWords rep to ask about testing it. I suspect it will be very much in demand by local AdWords advertisers, especially for those that might not be featured in the local 3-packs.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google’s Mobile Page Speed Update: Everything SEOs Need to Know - January 18, 2018
- Bing Adds Appointment Booking to Local Panel in Search Results - January 17, 2018
- Google Adds “Best Answer” to the Search Results for Q&A Page Results - January 15, 2018
- How to Check Your Google Search Console Account for Beta Access - January 12, 2018
- New Google Featured Snippet Style Includes Thumbnails to Additional Searches - January 11, 2018