Google has made a slight change to the knowledge panel, redesigning the previous “Most Commonly Used For” section and renaming it “May Treat” instead.
Google added this carousel late last year as part of the new features they added to the medical knowledge panels that are showing up for many medical conditions and medications on the right sidebar of the search results.
Here is how the section looks now:
Here is another version where it only shows a single treatment:
And here is how it appeared previously.
As before, clicking on any of the conditions will show the knowledge graph for that condition.
A very minor change, but does make that section a bit easier to understand.
The change appears live for all users.
H/T Dr. Pete Meyers
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds New “Best” Product Carousel to the Search Results - January 23, 2018
- Google Adds Research Search Feature to the Search Results - January 23, 2018
- Google’s Mobile Page Speed Update: Everything SEOs Need to Know - January 18, 2018
- Bing Adds Appointment Booking to Local Panel in Search Results - January 17, 2018
- Google Adds “Best Answer” to the Search Results for Q&A Page Results - January 15, 2018