Google has made a slight change to the knowledge panel, redesigning the previous “Most Commonly Used For” section and renaming it “May Treat” instead.
Google added this carousel late last year as part of the new features they added to the medical knowledge panels that are showing up for many medical conditions and medications on the right sidebar of the search results.
Here is how the section looks now:
Here is another version where it only shows a single treatment:
And here is how it appeared previously.
As before, clicking on any of the conditions will show the knowledge graph for that condition.
A very minor change, but does make that section a bit easier to understand.
The change appears live for all users.
H/T Dr. Pete Meyers
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Publish Recipes? Google Just Changed the Image Size Requirements in Schema - December 7, 2016
- Google To Remove AMP Bars When Scrolling & Easier Canonical Sharing - December 7, 2016
- Google Switches to New UI Style & Font Worldwide - December 7, 2016
- Google Soliciting Their Own Movie Review Ratings in Search Results - December 6, 2016
- Google AMP URLs to Get New Non-Google.com URLs - December 6, 2016