Google has made a slight change to the knowledge panel, redesigning the previous “Most Commonly Used For” section and renaming it “May Treat” instead.
Google added this carousel late last year as part of the new features they added to the medical knowledge panels that are showing up for many medical conditions and medications on the right sidebar of the search results.
Here is how the section looks now:
Here is another version where it only shows a single treatment:
And here is how it appeared previously.
As before, clicking on any of the conditions will show the knowledge graph for that condition.
A very minor change, but does make that section a bit easier to understand.
The change appears live for all users.
H/T Dr. Pete Meyers
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Receive Guest Blog Post Spam Requests? Report Them to Google - May 26, 2017
- Google Warns Against Link Building Via Articles & Guest Posts - May 26, 2017
- Google AdWords Aims to Increase AMP Publisher Revenue with New AMP Ads Conversion - May 24, 2017
- Google Adds Reporting Flag to Local “Check the Facts” Feature - May 23, 2017
- Google Tests Blue Versus Black Sitelinks in Mobile Search - May 23, 2017