Back in March, Google re-launched the Webmaster Academy for English webmasters, which was essentially a roadmap – albiet a fairly basic one – of what webmasters should be doing to rank well in Google. It must have proven to be a hit, as they have updated it to include the academy in 22 languages.
While it is likely there is nothing new, I am sure it won’t stop some webmasters from going through their language-specific version of the webmaster academy to double check incase any useful (but currently unconfirmed) tidbit of information managed to slip through.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019