As many SEOs know, the fancy sites that web designers come up with don’t always mean they are also SEO or search engine friendly. And there are often threads in the Google Webmaster Help forums from webmasters with these beautiful websites that Googlebot can’t process properly.
So prior to launching a website, especially one that uses a lot of scripts to render the page, always use Google’s fetch and render tool to ensure it is working – and being crawled – as intended.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019