Good news for flexible bid strategy AdWords fans, as Google AdWords has added new performance reports to help advertisers effectively track and gain more insights into their bid strategies.
Advertisers can now access a new strategy-level report, which enables advertisers to quickly see how their bid strategies are performing at a glance. Available metrics to view and compare include conversions, cost and CPA.
You can also make changes directly from this reporting screen, saving advertisers time from having to go back and forth between reporting and strategy. Simply click the “Edit Settings” button from the strategy level report.
Bid Strategy Status is also a new addition, which is also included on the strategy level report. This will reflect how AdWords feels your current bid strategies are performing. There are multiple statuses that AdWords will display to cover a wide variety of problems Google sees, whether it is keyword related, bid limit issues, low quality score, or simply if the bid strategy is too new to determine a status yet. You can view all the statuses and their meanings here.
These changes are currently rolling out globally to all advertisers.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018