If you are running Product Listing Ads, you’ve probably run into problems and either weren’t aware they were causing issues or you weren’t exactly sure how to fix them. Google AdWords is aiming to alleviate some of these issues by launching a brand new Diagnostics tab located in the Google Merchant Center.
The new tab consolidates issues with the account, feeds and product items.
Also added to the tab are new reporting tools:
- A historic overview of item eligibility status to spot and investigate changes that have caused recent item disapprovals
- A downloadable report containing all affected items and the reasons for disapprovals
- Traffic and impact metrics to help you identify how many items are currently impacted by specific issues
This tab replaces the old “Data Quality Tab”.
The new tab is available now in advertiser’s Merchant Center account.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018