If you have videos on Google+, Google is launching a new tool on YouTube that allows people to import their Google+ videos to YouTube.
The new tool is on the video upload page of YouTube and is located to the right of the upload video tool with a large Google+ icon.
Clicking the “Import” button allows users to select any of their Google+ video content to upload it to YouTube, which are displayed in chronological order within the interface. You can select multiple videos to be uploaded together and it gives the user the option to add a title and video description. Auto-Awesome videos are also eligible to be imported to YouTube.
It is unclear if this addition is changing anything with how videos are currently saved on Google+ or if it is simply meant as a convenience functionality.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020