If you have videos on Google+, Google is launching a new tool on YouTube that allows people to import their Google+ videos to YouTube.
The new tool is on the video upload page of YouTube and is located to the right of the upload video tool with a large Google+ icon.
Clicking the “Import” button allows users to select any of their Google+ video content to upload it to YouTube, which are displayed in chronological order within the interface. You can select multiple videos to be uploaded together and it gives the user the option to add a title and video description. Auto-Awesome videos are also eligible to be imported to YouTube.
It is unclear if this addition is changing anything with how videos are currently saved on Google+ or if it is simply meant as a convenience functionality.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018