On Pinterest, people have saved over 50 billion Pins. As a developer, you’ll have the chance to build something that makes those Pins a reality, like apps for ordering ingredients from a recipe Pin or booking trips based on travel Pins.
When Pinners sign in to your app with Pinterest, you can:
- Build a personalized, curated experience based on their boards and Pins
- Let people easily create multiple Pins or boards to get more of your content distributed across Pinterest
You can apply for access to the closed beta now, however it is only open to US developers “to start.”
Sign into your Pinterest account and apply for the beta on the Pinterest Developer Platform signup page.
This has been a long time coming for developers wanting to offer more integration with Pinterest into various apps and tools. And with Pinterest still trying to figure out the best way to monetize the business, developers creating apps and other integrations might also renew advertiser interest in the social media platform.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018