On Pinterest, people have saved over 50 billion Pins. As a developer, you’ll have the chance to build something that makes those Pins a reality, like apps for ordering ingredients from a recipe Pin or booking trips based on travel Pins.
When Pinners sign in to your app with Pinterest, you can:
- Build a personalized, curated experience based on their boards and Pins
- Let people easily create multiple Pins or boards to get more of your content distributed across Pinterest
You can apply for access to the closed beta now, however it is only open to US developers “to start.”
Sign into your Pinterest account and apply for the beta on the Pinterest Developer Platform signup page.
This has been a long time coming for developers wanting to offer more integration with Pinterest into various apps and tools. And with Pinterest still trying to figure out the best way to monetize the business, developers creating apps and other integrations might also renew advertiser interest in the social media platform.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Treats Hreflang in Sitemaps and HTML the Same - June 13, 2018
- Google Dropping Meta Tag Description Length Warnings from Search Console - June 7, 2018
- Google Search Console Crawl Stats to Update Soon - June 6, 2018
- Google: Don’t Block Googlebot from Slow Resources on Page - June 5, 2018
- Google’s Googlebot Crawling, Search Visibility and Rankings - June 4, 2018