If you are interested in all things Google, you might be interested in signing up for Google User Experience Research Studies, as they are currently looking for participants. And yes, they are even looking for SEOs.
Pierre Far, a Googler who was formerly a Webmaster Trends Analyst, is looking for participants, saying they are “keen to have everyone sign up, including business owners, website owners, SEOs, and anyone really.”
During a study we may present you with and gather your feedback on an existing product, a new feature, or even prototypes. We may also interview you about particular daily habits or ask you to keep a log of certain activity types over a given period of time. Study sessions can happen at a Google office, in your home or business, or online through your computer or mobile device. Afterwards, you’ll receive a token of our appreciation for your cooperation. Sharing your experiences with us helps inform our product planning and moves us closer to our goal of building something you’ll love.
Be warned, the form is very long, but they do give you options to stop or continue filling it out. But it does eventually get into digital marketing questions like this:
Participants could get some unique perspectives from participating, if selected.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018