If you make a post on Google+ that includes emojis, then those emojis will still show up in the Google search results.
However, the one drawback to this method is the fact that people need to be following you on Google+ for the majority of these posts to show up in the search results, and then they will only show up if someone searches for a keyword that is included in your post. So it isn’t exactly spammable.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using Subdomains for Low Quality Google Panda Pages - June 27, 2017
- Google Considers Branded Anchor Text Unnatural in Widget Links - June 27, 2017
- Google Converting Non-Mobile Friendly Pages to Mobile Friendly for Searchers - June 27, 2017
- Google to Stop Scanning Gmail Messages to Target Personalized AdWords Ads - June 26, 2017
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017