If you make a post on Google+ that includes emojis, then those emojis will still show up in the Google search results.
However, the one drawback to this method is the fact that people need to be following you on Google+ for the majority of these posts to show up in the search results, and then they will only show up if someone searches for a keyword that is included in your post. So it isn’t exactly spammable.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017