If you make a post on Google+ that includes emojis, then those emojis will still show up in the Google search results.
However, the one drawback to this method is the fact that people need to be following you on Google+ for the majority of these posts to show up in the search results, and then they will only show up if someone searches for a keyword that is included in your post. So it isn’t exactly spammable.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019