If you make a post on Google+ that includes emojis, then those emojis will still show up in the Google search results.
However, the one drawback to this method is the fact that people need to be following you on Google+ for the majority of these posts to show up in the search results, and then they will only show up if someone searches for a keyword that is included in your post. So it isn’t exactly spammable.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing PLA Carousel Divided by Brands & Retailers - December 8, 2016
- Google Showing Ratings in AdWords Location Extension Ads - December 8, 2016
- Publish Recipes? Google Just Changed the Image Size Requirements in Schema - December 7, 2016
- Google To Remove AMP Bars When Scrolling & Easier Canonical Sharing - December 7, 2016
- Google Switches to New UI Style & Font Worldwide - December 7, 2016