If you have found Twitter Analytics slightly clunky when it comes to selecting date ranges to dig deeper into data, you will be happy to know that Twitter has added a new date range calendar to Twitter Analytics.
The new button appears to the left of the “Export Data” button – which was previously the “Download CSV” button – on the top right when you login to Twitter Analytics.
While Twitter Analytics isn’t nearly as robust as other Analytics tools, it does offer some great data that isn’t available any other way, such as which tweets you made resulted in a new follower, and where on a tweet someone clicked – such as whether they clicked to expand a Twitter card – and how many impressions each individual tweet received.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018