Twitter has added new tools for advertisers to help them target tailored audiences for their sponsored tweet campaigns.
Today, we’re releasing new tools to make it even easier to create, manage and activate your tailored audiences on Twitter. The new features include audience list upload capability, better audience management tools, new supported ID types for creating audiences — specifically, mobile advertising IDs and mobile phone numbers — and improved targeting options to help advertisers reach additional users similar to their existing audiences.
The features include audience creation and management that allows advertisers to both create new list audiences and manage them through a new audience management tool.
This lets you reach users who are most like your best existing customers, and is particularly useful for mobile app promotion campaigns to reach users similar to those who have already installed your app. To enable you to drive more efficient user acquisition, we’ve added the ability to exclude tailored audiences based on website visitors from campaigns using interest, keyword, TV and other tailored audiences.
They also want to alert advertisers that privacy settings means they will not be able to reach full target audiences with this methods, as users can disable an option to ““Tailor ads based on information shared by ads partners.”
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019