The new insights provide users with many more insights including demographics, interests, mobile usage, lifestyle and both purchasing and TV viewing behavior.
Then users can drill down into each section for much more detail on each.
One of the new reports is regarding your account followers, and most marketers will find this very interesting, especially in some topic areas. You get information about your followers including household income, net worth, occupation, gender, and interests, with breakdowns into each with the percentage of your followers in each.
Here is the follower detail for my personal account:
Twitter does mention the privacy aspect of all these additions to Twitter Analytics.
Privacy was a top priority for us when developing audience insights. All information is aggregated, derived from Twitter data sources and information that is matched from ourMarketing Platform Partners, such as Datalogix and Acxiom. This allows advertisers to see aggregate insights, while keeping user information private.
Audience insights are available to both advertisers as well as regular Twitter Analytics users, so you can use it to get insights into your personal Twitter account too.
To access the new insights, you need to login to ads.twitter.com and select followers, or login to you Twitter Analytics and select followers from there.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020