The new insights provide users with many more insights including demographics, interests, mobile usage, lifestyle and both purchasing and TV viewing behavior.
Then users can drill down into each section for much more detail on each.
One of the new reports is regarding your account followers, and most marketers will find this very interesting, especially in some topic areas. You get information about your followers including household income, net worth, occupation, gender, and interests, with breakdowns into each with the percentage of your followers in each.
Here is the follower detail for my personal account:
Twitter does mention the privacy aspect of all these additions to Twitter Analytics.
Privacy was a top priority for us when developing audience insights. All information is aggregated, derived from Twitter data sources and information that is matched from ourMarketing Platform Partners, such as Datalogix and Acxiom. This allows advertisers to see aggregate insights, while keeping user information private.
Audience insights are available to both advertisers as well as regular Twitter Analytics users, so you can use it to get insights into your personal Twitter account too.
To access the new insights, you need to login to ads.twitter.com and select followers, or login to you Twitter Analytics and select followers from there.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018