Yahoo is promoting Tumblr, their pseudo-blogging platform they purchased in 2013, by including a special expandable section in the search results. The results are related to the keyword searched for, and tend to appear in the lower half of the search results page. The section is fairly small but can be expanded to show more content from Tumblr.
Here is how it appears in Yahoo’s search results.
The results seem to be primarily for celebrity names and entertainment with a few political names thrown in the mix. And of course, cats.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018