Yahoo is promoting Tumblr, their pseudo-blogging platform they purchased in 2013, by including a special expandable section in the search results. The results are related to the keyword searched for, and tend to appear in the lower half of the search results page. The section is fairly small but can be expanded to show more content from Tumblr.
Here is how it appears in Yahoo’s search results.
The results seem to be primarily for celebrity names and entertainment with a few political names thrown in the mix. And of course, cats.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019