Bing has followed Google’s lead and is now showing hotel amenities in the local knowledge panels, detailing the common amenities that many hotels have.
Here is how it looks:
And here it is expanded.
And another one, this one includes an additional line to show that it is a casino with an icon.
Google launched their own version of hotel amenities this a year and a half ago. Google’s version has evolved as well (they now show all amenities but the ones not available are in much lighter grey), here it is by comparison:
I do find it fascinating that Bing did seem to go out of their way to make their amenities icons as different from Google’s as possible.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook & More Targeting “Worst Offender” Ad Types - April 21, 2017
- Man Arrested for Sending Google Forged Court Orders to Remove Search Results - April 21, 2017
- Errors When Submitting URL to Google Search Console; Workaround Available - April 20, 2017
- Google AdWords Adds Company Based Product Listing Ads to Search Results - April 19, 2017
- Google Does Not Devalue Pages With Internal Nofollow Links - April 18, 2017