Bing has followed Google’s lead and is now showing hotel amenities in the local knowledge panels, detailing the common amenities that many hotels have.
Here is how it looks:
And here it is expanded.
And another one, this one includes an additional line to show that it is a casino with an icon.
Google launched their own version of hotel amenities this a year and a half ago. Google’s version has evolved as well (they now show all amenities but the ones not available are in much lighter grey), here it is by comparison:
I do find it fascinating that Bing did seem to go out of their way to make their amenities icons as different from Google’s as possible.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017
- Google: How to Handle Expired Content on a Site - November 3, 2017