Bing has followed Google’s lead and is now showing hotel amenities in the local knowledge panels, detailing the common amenities that many hotels have.
Here is how it looks:
And here it is expanded.
And another one, this one includes an additional line to show that it is a casino with an icon.
Google launched their own version of hotel amenities this a year and a half ago. Google’s version has evolved as well (they now show all amenities but the ones not available are in much lighter grey), here it is by comparison:
I do find it fascinating that Bing did seem to go out of their way to make their amenities icons as different from Google’s as possible.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Receive Guest Blog Post Spam Requests? Report Them to Google - May 26, 2017
- Google Warns Against Link Building Via Articles & Guest Posts - May 26, 2017
- Google AdWords Aims to Increase AMP Publisher Revenue with New AMP Ads Conversion - May 24, 2017
- Google Adds Reporting Flag to Local “Check the Facts” Feature - May 23, 2017
- Google Tests Blue Versus Black Sitelinks in Mobile Search - May 23, 2017