Bing has followed Google’s lead and is now showing hotel amenities in the local knowledge panels, detailing the common amenities that many hotels have.
Here is how it looks:
And here it is expanded.
And another one, this one includes an additional line to show that it is a casino with an icon.
Google launched their own version of hotel amenities this a year and a half ago. Google’s version has evolved as well (they now show all amenities but the ones not available are in much lighter grey), here it is by comparison:
I do find it fascinating that Bing did seem to go out of their way to make their amenities icons as different from Google’s as possible.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019