Here are some examples for hotel searches.
It is worth noting that when these TripAdvisor reviews appear at the top of the search results that they will no longer appear in the knowledge panel on the right hand side of those same search results.
While this change promotes TripAdvisor, it raises the question of whether people would actually click through to read more on TripAdvisor or whether those people would have clicked though to a regular organic TripAdvisor result instead.
Bing has also added a similar looking box with Yelp reviews for local businesses to their search results as well.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020