Here are some examples for hotel searches.
It is worth noting that when these TripAdvisor reviews appear at the top of the search results that they will no longer appear in the knowledge panel on the right hand side of those same search results.
While this change promotes TripAdvisor, it raises the question of whether people would actually click through to read more on TripAdvisor or whether those people would have clicked though to a regular organic TripAdvisor result instead.
Bing has also added a similar looking box with Yelp reviews for local businesses to their search results as well.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018