Clicking on the box takes you to a reservations landing page on the Wynn’s website.
This ad is in conjunction with another ad style test Bing is currently running where the background shading is missing and the “ad” tag is stylized differently. This particular style was spotted back in April for the first time. And the boxes themselves are reminiscent of another Bing test – the boxes that appear on the organic results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: When to Choose Subdirectories vs Subdomains - May 22, 2018
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018