Clicking on the box takes you to a reservations landing page on the Wynn’s website.
This ad is in conjunction with another ad style test Bing is currently running where the background shading is missing and the “ad” tag is stylized differently. This particular style was spotted back in April for the first time. And the boxes themselves are reminiscent of another Bing test – the boxes that appear on the organic results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds Thumbnails to Food Related Wikipedia Results - May 27, 2016
- Google Lets Searchers Choose Language When Query In Different Language - May 27, 2016
- Google Showing Third Party Reviews in Local Map Results - May 26, 2016
- New AMP Features Including Social Sharing, Sidebars & Collapsing Sections - May 25, 2016
- Why Google Removed the Right Sidebar AdWords Ads - May 24, 2016