Clicking on the box takes you to a reservations landing page on the Wynn’s website.
This ad is in conjunction with another ad style test Bing is currently running where the background shading is missing and the “ad” tag is stylized differently. This particular style was spotted back in April for the first time. And the boxes themselves are reminiscent of another Bing test – the boxes that appear on the organic results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017