Clicking on the box takes you to a reservations landing page on the Wynn’s website.
This ad is in conjunction with another ad style test Bing is currently running where the background shading is missing and the “ad” tag is stylized differently. This particular style was spotted back in April for the first time. And the boxes themselves are reminiscent of another Bing test – the boxes that appear on the organic results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google’s New Mobile Interstitial & Popup Change Applies at Page Level - August 29, 2016
- Google Asking for Local Business Descriptions from Searchers - August 29, 2016
- Google Changes Local 3-Pack Icons for All Desktop Users - August 29, 2016
- AMP Now Supports A/B Testing - August 25, 2016
- Google to Devalue Sites with Pop-Ups & Interstitials in Mobile Search Results - August 23, 2016