Clicking on the box takes you to a reservations landing page on the Wynn’s website.
This ad is in conjunction with another ad style test Bing is currently running where the background shading is missing and the “ad” tag is stylized differently. This particular style was spotted back in April for the first time. And the boxes themselves are reminiscent of another Bing test – the boxes that appear on the organic results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019