Bing Ads has launched a new design of their Black Friday flyers carousel this year. This new carousel gives searchers quick access to Black Friday flyers from well known brand advertisers.
These flyers are paid ads, but unlike last year’s flyers which were done through Flipp, these flyers are from the brand advertisers directly.
Here is how it looks:
It is a carousel, and there are a large number of other flyers that can be viewed:
There are 14 different flyers in this Bing Ads carousel for Black Friday.
For advertisers targeting Black Friday keywords, Bing is still showing Bing Ads above this carousel. But it seems that only a maximum of 2 Bing Ads ads will appear above this carousel.
It doesn’t seem to trigger for brand searches, at least not yet.
Last year, a search for a specific company’s flyer would show some of the products featured within the flyer. There is the option for advertisers to advertise specific products that will show up in a format similar to the right sidebar Shopping Campaigns, to highlight deals chosen by the advertiser. But this part doesn’t seem to be live yet, likely because most of the sales don’t begin until Thanksgiving or Black Friday.
For advertisers, unfortunately the deadline for flyer submissions was November 11th. But it will be something to keep in mind for next year.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019