This type of feature always has mixed results, as some people find it useful, while others find it on the creepy side, since it does make it obvious that the search engine is keeping track of what sites the user is visiting. The link to search history is a nice addition though.
This appears to be a limited test at this time, so it is unknown if this feature will ever go out to all users. This was the only result I saw that had this notation, despite doing multiple searches with sites I had previously visited displayed in the results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020