They are using sitelinks as anchors for sections on YouTube as well.
This certainly reduces the footprint that brands get in the Bing search results, especially since many of those brands are used to locking down a large amount of above-the-fold real estate on the screen – sometimes as many as ten sitelinks with descriptions.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018