They are using sitelinks as anchors for sections on YouTube as well.
This certainly reduces the footprint that brands get in the Bing search results, especially since many of those brands are used to locking down a large amount of above-the-fold real estate on the screen – sometimes as many as ten sitelinks with descriptions.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020