If you use either Bing or Yahoo, both services have been down since 2:04 PST on May 14th. Bing is serving no results, while Yahoo – that is powered by Bing Seach – is running no organic results but is including their own shopping results, “____ from Tumblr” section and suggested searches.
Bing’s screen says:
Siri Search is also down, as is using either Bing or Yahoo from a mobile device.
Bing and Yahoo suffered another outage earlier this year, when they both went down for 30 minutes in January.
We will update as more information becomes available.
Added: Within 5 minutes of publishing, the search results are now back. Total outage was between 25 and 30 minutes.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019