If you do a search to find locations of a local business by searching for their brand or business name, Google shows a new pack that is quite a bit different from the usual ones we are seeing.
When searching for locations of this company, they are labeled on the map as A/B/C, but the listings themselves have the full address listed, including the street number. This is quite a bit different from the rest of the local packs we are seeing where Google has changed to just the street name only and does not include the number.
They also don’t include the link to the reviews for any of the locations.
When we do a generic search for “shoes seattle”, one of their stores does show up, and it does include information on reviews, which is omitted in the brand pack above.
These are one of the many variations we are seeing in the Google search results for local pack results with the switch to the 3-pack style.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Time for Google Processing Removed URLs from Disavow Files - April 28, 2017
- Publishers Reporting Huge Drop in AMP Traffic in Google Analytics - April 27, 2017
- Google: 15% of Searches Every Day Are Still New - April 26, 2017
- Google Updates Feedback Form for Featured Snippets & Autocomplete - April 26, 2017
- Google Testing Hotel Rates Carousel in Search Results - April 26, 2017