If you do a search to find locations of a local business by searching for their brand or business name, Google shows a new pack that is quite a bit different from the usual ones we are seeing.
When searching for locations of this company, they are labeled on the map as A/B/C, but the listings themselves have the full address listed, including the street number. This is quite a bit different from the rest of the local packs we are seeing where Google has changed to just the street name only and does not include the number.
They also don’t include the link to the reviews for any of the locations.
When we do a generic search for “shoes seattle”, one of their stores does show up, and it does include information on reviews, which is omitted in the brand pack above.
These are one of the many variations we are seeing in the Google search results for local pack results with the switch to the 3-pack style.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Mobile First Index: Page Speed Included as a Ranking Factor - March 23, 2017
- Mobile First Index: Google Aiming for Quality Neutral Launch - March 23, 2017
- Google Sending “Safe Browsing Policy Updates” to Previously Hacked Sites - March 20, 2017
- Google Adds AMP Carousels to “People Also Search For” Drop Downs - March 20, 2017
- 404s Do Not Affect Site Quality for Google SEO - March 17, 2017