When viewing the Video Insights Page, it details the number of times your video was viewed for 3+ seconds, for 30+ seconds, and a third section that details the most watched videos. It also details organic versus paid views, for those doing sponsored video ads on Facebook.
Facebook has set the default for one month, but it looks as though they have kept data going back to May 1, 2015.
This also will encourage Facebook Page admins to post more videos through Facebook, rather than linking to a YouTube video instead. And this makes even more sense when you consider Facebook’s News Feed algorithm favors Facebook videos over videos linked from other platforms.
Here is how the Video Insights page looks, although this one is blank since we haven’t posted videos on Facebook.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017