When viewing the Video Insights Page, it details the number of times your video was viewed for 3+ seconds, for 30+ seconds, and a third section that details the most watched videos. It also details organic versus paid views, for those doing sponsored video ads on Facebook.
Facebook has set the default for one month, but it looks as though they have kept data going back to May 1, 2015.
This also will encourage Facebook Page admins to post more videos through Facebook, rather than linking to a YouTube video instead. And this makes even more sense when you consider Facebook’s News Feed algorithm favors Facebook videos over videos linked from other platforms.
Here is how the Video Insights page looks, although this one is blank since we haven’t posted videos on Facebook.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019