Having problems implementing AMP on your pages? Google has added a new webmaster help forum section specifically for AMP, and added some new pinned posts with quick answers.
John Mueller announced the new AMP forums for all questions related to AMP.
We now have a category for AMP / Accelerated Mobile Pages here in the webmasters forum:
Looking forward to any feedback you might have!
There are also a couple of new stickied posts about AMP that have been added to the main help forum pages.
He also posted some other ways publishers can get AMP support outside of the forums.
Live Hangout on Air “Office Hours” every Friday until launch: ask our Engineers and Product Managers anything. They’ll cover specific components of AMP like ads, analytics, format innovation and paywalls. Check out our first Hangout with Richard Gingras, Head of News @ Google, and our subsequent more technical hangouts with Emeric Studer, Technology Manager, and Malte Ubl, Lead Engineer.
GitHub: Have a feature request not covered by the technical specification? Let us know here.
We know Google is planning to begin serving AMP pages in the search results later this month, so it is great to see specific AMP support available for webmasters that run into issues while creating AMP pages.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017