This change only applies to results directly from Apple’s App Store, not for sites talking about apps, whether they are the app developer or not.
Google can also show app results from the Google Play store for iOS users, but generally only if you force it by adding “Google Play” or “Android” to the search query. The Google Play results are definitely more robust with reviews, ratings and stars, in addition to the pricing information that we see showing up for iOS users.
This change seems to be across all browsers for iOS users, so iOS users should see it in the search results already.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Googlebot Behavior When Major Changes Made to Site - March 23, 2018
- Google: About Links Placed in Source Code - March 23, 2018
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018