With the importance Google is placing on sites being mobile friendly, their latest feature added to Google Webmaster Tools will be a big help for those webmasters who might not understand all the nuances of mobile-friendly design. Webmasters can now see mobile usability errors in Google Webmaster Tools and the number of pages affected by each error.
Google will show these errors:
The site warnings do not show up under messages or show on the website listing pages, so webmasters will need to view the report individually for each site to see if there are any issues. You can find the report listed under “Search Traffic” in the side bar.
It appears Google began tracking the number of errors on October 11, 2014.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Bing Ads Adds Security Badge Annotations to Search Results - July 18, 2018
- Google Slows Crawling With 5xx Server Errors - July 13, 2018
- Google: H Tags as a Ranking Factor - July 13, 2018
- Using Redirects Can Impact Google AdWords Quality Score - July 12, 2018
- Bing Testing Feature to Open Search Results in New Tab - July 12, 2018