Google is testing two different versions of the mobile card style results for their Home Services Ads in the desktop search results.
Here is the first style. While this appears carousel style, it is actually not a carousel, so Google is still only displaying 3 results on the search results page.
They are also testing a stacked version, again with only three results.
This stacked version is a much cleaner and simpler variation of the format Google was using previously.
Both versions add a “More <business> in <location>” note at the bottom, similar to how Google do at the bottom of local 3-packs in the search results. So searchers can still view more businesses if they don’t see a result they like in the three shown.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Do Not Link Hreflang to Redirecting URLs - April 17, 2018
- Google Adds Manual Action for Google Job Postings Schema - April 17, 2018
- Google: Order of H Tags & Search Rankings in Google - April 13, 2018
- Google Adds “Mentioned on Wikipedia” Carousels in Search Results - April 11, 2018
- Google: Adding Content to Image Heavy Pages - April 10, 2018