If you run Google AdWords, you might have gone the custom reporting route in order to better track sitelinks performance in your AdWords ads. But Google Analytics has made a chance to now offer Sitelinks reporting as a standard offering in their reporting.
To access the new Sitelinks reporting, on the left sidebar choose Acquisition -> AdWords section in Analytics.
It started rolling out to users a couple of weeks ago, but seems to have (nearly) finished rolling out this week to all Analytics users. It also shows up for sites that have not done any AdWords advertising at all.
This is great news for advertisers who want to be able to run sitelinks relate reports within Analytics. Google has added a support doc for their new feature here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018