If you run Google AdWords, you might have gone the custom reporting route in order to better track sitelinks performance in your AdWords ads. But Google Analytics has made a chance to now offer Sitelinks reporting as a standard offering in their reporting.
To access the new Sitelinks reporting, on the left sidebar choose Acquisition -> AdWords section in Analytics.
It started rolling out to users a couple of weeks ago, but seems to have (nearly) finished rolling out this week to all Analytics users. It also shows up for sites that have not done any AdWords advertising at all.
This is great news for advertisers who want to be able to run sitelinks relate reports within Analytics. Google has added a support doc for their new feature here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- In-Depth Look at Google’s New Zero Result Search Results - March 14, 2018
- Bing Adds Trending Carousel Search Feature for Some Websites - February 20, 2018
- Canonicals: Sitemap Canonicals Weaker Signal Than Rel=Canonical - February 19, 2018
- Over 60% of Google Search AMP Clicks Go To Non-News Sites - February 13, 2018
- Bing Testing Stacked Sitelinks in Search Results - February 12, 2018