If you run Google AdWords, you might have gone the custom reporting route in order to better track sitelinks performance in your AdWords ads. But Google Analytics has made a chance to now offer Sitelinks reporting as a standard offering in their reporting.
To access the new Sitelinks reporting, on the left sidebar choose Acquisition -> AdWords section in Analytics.
It started rolling out to users a couple of weeks ago, but seems to have (nearly) finished rolling out this week to all Analytics users. It also shows up for sites that have not done any AdWords advertising at all.
This is great news for advertisers who want to be able to run sitelinks relate reports within Analytics. Google has added a support doc for their new feature here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019