If you run Google AdWords, you might have gone the custom reporting route in order to better track sitelinks performance in your AdWords ads. But Google Analytics has made a chance to now offer Sitelinks reporting as a standard offering in their reporting.
To access the new Sitelinks reporting, on the left sidebar choose Acquisition -> AdWords section in Analytics.
It started rolling out to users a couple of weeks ago, but seems to have (nearly) finished rolling out this week to all Analytics users. It also shows up for sites that have not done any AdWords advertising at all.
This is great news for advertisers who want to be able to run sitelinks relate reports within Analytics. Google has added a support doc for their new feature here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017