If you have been using the recently added Google Analytics App for iOS on your iPhone, you probably discovered that it didn’t look nearly as well on an iPad, as it was simply the iPhone version enlarged. But Google has now updated their app so that it displays properly on iPad, taking advantage of the full iPad screen size.
iPad functionality has been requested ever since Google launched the original iPhone-friendly version of the app, and many website owners were surprised the initial launch did not include better iPad support at the time. However, the new iPad functionality works great and is definitely an improvement for those who still were resorting to logging in through Safari on their iPads to get better detailed data from Analytics.
You can download the app now through the iTunes store. The app is still free to download.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018