If you have been using the recently added Google Analytics App for iOS on your iPhone, you probably discovered that it didn’t look nearly as well on an iPad, as it was simply the iPhone version enlarged. But Google has now updated their app so that it displays properly on iPad, taking advantage of the full iPad screen size.
iPad functionality has been requested ever since Google launched the original iPhone-friendly version of the app, and many website owners were surprised the initial launch did not include better iPad support at the time. However, the new iPad functionality works great and is definitely an improvement for those who still were resorting to logging in through Safari on their iPads to get better detailed data from Analytics.
You can download the app now through the iTunes store. The app is still free to download.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018