Google has quietly released a new Google Analytics app for iOS. This has been a long requested app for iOS users who want the convenience of an app when viewing their Google Analytics data with their iPhone or iPad, and to have a version that is more intuitive with a touch-screen that the mobile-friendly version of the website offers.
The free app will allow webmasters to keep an eye on their Google Analytics without having to use the browser to view. It is optimized for iPhone 5, and works for all iPad, iPhone and iPod devices. It requires iOS 6.0 to run and is available in 39 different languages.
There have been many third party apps – both free and paid – over the years, but many iOS users were reluctant to give up their Google Account login information to third parties in order to use the apps.
For Android users, there is an official Google Analytics app in the Google Play store as well, versions of which have been available since 2012.
The app is now available for download here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020