He says it will be a solution from Google itself, as there are a few third party solutions that people can use to deal with the issue currently.
Singer says they are making the change on a universal level, which means that the solution will be scalable as referral spammers add new URLs into the mix to keep spamming.
He didn’t say when it would be available but said it is something they are working on, as they know the problem is a “major PITA” for marketers.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017
- Site Moves Do Not Fix Google Panda Content Issues - June 23, 2017
- Google Maps Soliciting Location Information in Organic Search Results - June 22, 2017
- Google’s Fred Update is Not an Updated Panda Algo - June 20, 2017
- Google to Continue Showing Featured Snippets with Images from Second Source - June 19, 2017