One problem with the disavow tool is that webmasters are left not knowing if the list has been processed properly or if there was an error in it somewhere that caused it to not be completely processed by Google. And new users are left wondering whether it has been processed or how long it actually takes for Google to do it.
There is also an issue with whether the disavow can be read properly by Google. If there is an error within the disavow URL list, Google will only process the URLs up to that error and won’t process anything after it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Switches All AdWords Ad Tags to Outline Style in Search Results - February 23, 2017
- Google Showing AMP Carousels for Local Review Sites - February 22, 2017
- Google AMP Recipe Carousels Live in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Bing Ads Begins Showing Product Ads Carousels in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Google Showing Animated GIFs in Search Results via Google Posts - February 17, 2017