One problem with the disavow tool is that webmasters are left not knowing if the list has been processed properly or if there was an error in it somewhere that caused it to not be completely processed by Google. And new users are left wondering whether it has been processed or how long it actually takes for Google to do it.
There is also an issue with whether the disavow can be read properly by Google. If there is an error within the disavow URL list, Google will only process the URLs up to that error and won’t process anything after it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing “Near City” in Local 3-Pack - September 27, 2016
- Use Google Disavow Like Before, No Changes With Real Time Penguin - September 26, 2016
- No Changes to Link Related Manual Actions with Penguin Real Time Launch - September 26, 2016
- Google Launches Real-Time Penguin 4.0: All The Changes & Details - September 23, 2016
- Google Testing Individual Hotel Booking Block at Top of Search Results - September 22, 2016