One problem with the disavow tool is that webmasters are left not knowing if the list has been processed properly or if there was an error in it somewhere that caused it to not be completely processed by Google. And new users are left wondering whether it has been processed or how long it actually takes for Google to do it.
There is also an issue with whether the disavow can be read properly by Google. If there is an error within the disavow URL list, Google will only process the URLs up to that error and won’t process anything after it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google AdWords Truncating Headlines for Some Ads - July 22, 2016
- Google: How to Temporarily Remove Pages Varies by Length - July 22, 2016
- Google Flights Testing Thumbnail Ads in Search - July 20, 2016
- Google Voice Searches 30 Times More Likely to be Action Queries - July 19, 2016
- Google Looking for Sites to Review for Next Site Clinic - July 18, 2016