One problem with the disavow tool is that webmasters are left not knowing if the list has been processed properly or if there was an error in it somewhere that caused it to not be completely processed by Google. And new users are left wondering whether it has been processed or how long it actually takes for Google to do it.
There is also an issue with whether the disavow can be read properly by Google. If there is an error within the disavow URL list, Google will only process the URLs up to that error and won’t process anything after it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Time for Google Processing Removed URLs from Disavow Files - April 28, 2017
- Publishers Reporting Huge Drop in AMP Traffic in Google Analytics - April 27, 2017
- Google: 15% of Searches Every Day Are Still New - April 26, 2017
- Google Updates Feedback Form for Featured Snippets & Autocomplete - April 26, 2017
- Google Testing Hotel Rates Carousel in Search Results - April 26, 2017