One problem with the disavow tool is that webmasters are left not knowing if the list has been processed properly or if there was an error in it somewhere that caused it to not be completely processed by Google. And new users are left wondering whether it has been processed or how long it actually takes for Google to do it.
There is also an issue with whether the disavow can be read properly by Google. If there is an error within the disavow URL list, Google will only process the URLs up to that error and won’t process anything after it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Google Removed the Right Sidebar AdWords Ads - May 24, 2016
- Google: Nearly One Third of Mobile Searches are Location Based Queries - May 24, 2016
- Google AdWords Multiple Ad Formats in Google Maps, Including Pins - May 24, 2016
- New Google AdWords Text Ad Sizes: 2 Headlines Plus Longer Description - May 24, 2016
- Google Does Trillions of Searches Per Year; Over 50% Mobile Searches - May 24, 2016