Google webmaster tools has added a new feature that will help webmasters you are ensuring their sites are mobile friendly prior to April 21.
This new tool in Google Webmaster Tools will help alleviate this problem as this report will detail what is being blocked from Googlebot.
They also recommend that you check all variants of your sites including both www and non-www as well as HTTP and HTTPS for those with secure sites.
There are some reports that this new report is not updating very quickly, as some were saying the dates the elements had been checked back several months, even though the report is dated today. So you could discover some resources are reporting that they are blocked, even if you have since unblocked them, or new elements might not show up yet.
And this will be an important aspect of the new Google mobile ranking change that comes into effect next month.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Over 60% of Google Search AMP Clicks Go To Non-News Sites - February 13, 2018
- Bing Testing Stacked Sitelinks in Search Results - February 12, 2018
- Google Chrome to Flag Sites as Not Secure in July 2018 - February 8, 2018
- Google Changes Image Size Requirements for AMP articles - February 8, 2018
- Google Search Console Alerts for Sites Without High-Res Favicons - February 8, 2018