Google webmaster tools has added a new feature that will help webmasters you are ensuring their sites are mobile friendly prior to April 21.
This new tool in Google Webmaster Tools will help alleviate this problem as this report will detail what is being blocked from Googlebot.
They also recommend that you check all variants of your sites including both www and non-www as well as HTTP and HTTPS for those with secure sites.
There are some reports that this new report is not updating very quickly, as some were saying the dates the elements had been checked back several months, even though the report is dated today. So you could discover some resources are reporting that they are blocked, even if you have since unblocked them, or new elements might not show up yet.
And this will be an important aspect of the new Google mobile ranking change that comes into effect next month.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Googlebot Shows Fluctuations on Time Spent Downloading Page Report - May 24, 2018
- Google: When to Choose Subdirectories vs Subdomains - May 22, 2018
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018