It appears that the Search Analytics in Google’s Search Console is updating once again. After being stalled after the November 11th data refresh, users can now find data up to and including November 20th.
The Search Analytics has been suffering issues lately with not refreshing the data. Already this month it had stalled with data updated to November 3rd before being fixed, only to stop updating once more.
It began updating once again on Saturday, when data up through the 19th was displayed. While Zineb Ait Bahajji has not posted a new update on the fix, it (hopefully) appears back to business as usual.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017