It appears that the Search Analytics in Google’s Search Console is updating once again. After being stalled after the November 11th data refresh, users can now find data up to and including November 20th.
The Search Analytics has been suffering issues lately with not refreshing the data. Already this month it had stalled with data updated to November 3rd before being fixed, only to stop updating once more.
It began updating once again on Saturday, when data up through the 19th was displayed. While Zineb Ait Bahajji has not posted a new update on the fix, it (hopefully) appears back to business as usual.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018