It appears that the Search Analytics in Google’s Search Console is updating once again. After being stalled after the November 11th data refresh, users can now find data up to and including November 20th.
The Search Analytics has been suffering issues lately with not refreshing the data. Already this month it had stalled with data updated to November 3rd before being fixed, only to stop updating once more.
It began updating once again on Saturday, when data up through the 19th was displayed. While Zineb Ait Bahajji has not posted a new update on the fix, it (hopefully) appears back to business as usual.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: 301s & 302s, What is Best For PageRank & Ranking Signals - October 18, 2017
- Why Google Rewrites Title Tags in Search Results - October 18, 2017
- How Google Determines Which Ads & Search Features to Show on Search Results Page - October 17, 2017
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017