It appears that the Search Analytics in Google’s Search Console is updating once again. After being stalled after the November 11th data refresh, users can now find data up to and including November 20th.
The Search Analytics has been suffering issues lately with not refreshing the data. Already this month it had stalled with data updated to November 3rd before being fixed, only to stop updating once more.
It began updating once again on Saturday, when data up through the 19th was displayed. While Zineb Ait Bahajji has not posted a new update on the fix, it (hopefully) appears back to business as usual.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019