Even if you change the date to “Last 7 days”, it will default back to Oct 28 – Nov 3.
Everything else in Google Search Console appears to be updating as usual. Index status shows up through yesterday, November 8th as does crawl errors and sitemaps. Crawl stats are updated through November 7th. So it appears it is only Search Analytics that have stopped updating.
It isn’t showing up as an issue on the Data Anomalies page, at least not yet, although they could update this.
I asked John Mueller and he said it is just a bit delayed, but didn’t say when we would see it catching up.
— John Mueller (@JohnMu) November 9, 2015
There is also a thread on the Webmaster Central Help Forum, although Google hasn’t updated it there either.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019