An Update on the Search Analytics report in Google Search console
Data have been missing in Search Analytics since November 12th.
The team is aware of it and currently working in a fix.
It should be back to normal by the end of the week.
This is great news, especially as this data becomes more and more important as we lead into the holiday shopping season, particularly with Black Friday next week in the US.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020