Prior to the change, the Data Anomalies page just listed “Search Analytics Report” but now it includes three additional sections. The added ones are “Mobile Usability Report”, “Blocked Resources Report” and “International Targeting Report.”
Here is a screenshot of the new look:
There is a screenshot in this article showing just the single “Search Analytics Report” section.
The only unfortunate thing about the new change is that all 4 sections are hidden by default and you must individually expand each one to view.
Hopefully this will be changed to make it easier to view all sections quickly, especially for those who always want to know issues right away and check the page regularly, until a time they end up with more than a few dated issues in each.
It is nice to see them continue to update this section though, especially for times when people notice reporting seems off. They don’t seem to include all issues we have noticed previously though, such as the issue we saw earlier this year where the number of indexed, nor when they change how reporting numbers is tracked.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018