Prior to the change, the Data Anomalies page just listed “Search Analytics Report” but now it includes three additional sections. The added ones are “Mobile Usability Report”, “Blocked Resources Report” and “International Targeting Report.”
Here is a screenshot of the new look:
There is a screenshot in this article showing just the single “Search Analytics Report” section.
The only unfortunate thing about the new change is that all 4 sections are hidden by default and you must individually expand each one to view.
Hopefully this will be changed to make it easier to view all sections quickly, especially for those who always want to know issues right away and check the page regularly, until a time they end up with more than a few dated issues in each.
It is nice to see them continue to update this section though, especially for times when people notice reporting seems off. They don’t seem to include all issues we have noticed previously though, such as the issue we saw earlier this year where the number of indexed, nor when they change how reporting numbers is tracked.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- AMP Now Supports A/B Testing - August 25, 2016
- Google to Devalue Sites with Pop-Ups & Interstitials in Mobile Search Results - August 23, 2016
- Google Dropping Mobile Friendly Tag; 85% Mobile Search Results are Mobile Friendly - August 23, 2016
- Abusive Bots & Services Behind the AdWords Keyword Planner Data Restrictions - August 19, 2016
- Google AdWords Express Adds Detailed Call Tracking, Ad Scheduling & Map Actions - August 18, 2016