It was a huge change when Google switched their yellow ad tags to a green one. But it seems they might not be set on keeping the green forever. Google is testing the yellow AdWords tag once again.
Here is how it looks, but it seems to be the identical yellow tag they used for a long time.
It is only a limited test at this time, but we could see Google change it up again.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018