Everyone is waiting for the new update of Google Webmaster Tools when the new Search Analytics is added… but no one knows yet when it will go live for all users. We do know they were still adding testers as of the end of March.
John Mueller was asked today about the release date, and it appears there is one… just one that he can’t publicly announce yet.
The question was: When will you release the new version of Webmaster Tool’s search panel? I’ve seen the alpha version on Annie’s blog but want to learn exact release date. Thanks!
I don’t think we have an exact release date that we are telling people about. Of course we have plans for when we think this will be ready to launch but at the moment we are still gathering feedback and working on approving things. So that’s something where we don’t have anything specific to announce.
Google made multiple changes this week to Search Analytics, and Annie Cushing from Annielytics did a video tour of the new features which have gotten plenty of SEOs who do not have access to the features yet pretty excited about it.
So those without the new Search Analytics are going to be still waiting… but it definitely sounds as though it is getting close if they have a planned release date, even if they have to leave everyone in suspense by not revealing it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018