For those publishers waiting for better support for making AMP pages in Drupal, the new updated version of Drupal’s AMP module is now available.
The AMP module (similar to a plugin in other CMS like WordPress and Joomla) also now has support for adding advertising blocks, including for Google AdSense, something that kept some publishers from making their Drupal pages AMP ready with the initial module release.
Drupal has a page on their AMP module here, with downloads to both the recommended beta versions as well as the dev releases for those comfortable with getting more hands on in the technical aspect of it, or for those willing to test out a version that could still have bugs.
Drupal also tracks the adoption of publishers using the AMP module, and it is surprisingly very low, although they do state the information is not complete. But it does make it a bit harder to track performance of the available modules.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Switches All AdWords Ad Tags to Outline Style in Search Results - February 23, 2017
- Google Showing AMP Carousels for Local Review Sites - February 22, 2017
- Google AMP Recipe Carousels Live in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Bing Ads Begins Showing Product Ads Carousels in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Google Showing Animated GIFs in Search Results via Google Posts - February 17, 2017