How would you improve the messaging in Google Search Console? Or what would you love to see added or removed? Google is looking for feedback about what you would like to see changed with the messages within Search Console.
Mariya Moeva, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has posted a survey for webmasters that asks for feedback on messaging, such as how many messages you receive weekly and how you use the information.
Crawl errors alerts, new owner confirmations, malware warnings… We send a bunch of messages to site and app owners, and we’d like to understand how to improve the type of information we share with you.
Let us know how you interact with our messages and how you’d like us to improve them
Some of the questions:
So if you have thoughts or ideas on what you would love to see added or changed, be sure to send Google your feedback.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018
- Why Google Won’t Give Specific Meta Description Lengths - May 15, 2018