How would you improve the messaging in Google Search Console? Or what would you love to see added or removed? Google is looking for feedback about what you would like to see changed with the messages within Search Console.
Mariya Moeva, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has posted a survey for webmasters that asks for feedback on messaging, such as how many messages you receive weekly and how you use the information.
Crawl errors alerts, new owner confirmations, malware warnings… We send a bunch of messages to site and app owners, and we’d like to understand how to improve the type of information we share with you.
Let us know how you interact with our messages and how you’d like us to improve them
Some of the questions:
So if you have thoughts or ideas on what you would love to see added or changed, be sure to send Google your feedback.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Mobile First Index: Page Speed Included as a Ranking Factor - March 23, 2017
- Mobile First Index: Google Aiming for Quality Neutral Launch - March 23, 2017
- Google Sending “Safe Browsing Policy Updates” to Previously Hacked Sites - March 20, 2017
- Google Adds AMP Carousels to “People Also Search For” Drop Downs - March 20, 2017
- 404s Do Not Affect Site Quality for Google SEO - March 17, 2017