How would you improve the messaging in Google Search Console? Or what would you love to see added or removed? Google is looking for feedback about what you would like to see changed with the messages within Search Console.
Mariya Moeva, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has posted a survey for webmasters that asks for feedback on messaging, such as how many messages you receive weekly and how you use the information.
Crawl errors alerts, new owner confirmations, malware warnings… We send a bunch of messages to site and app owners, and we’d like to understand how to improve the type of information we share with you.
Let us know how you interact with our messages and how you’d like us to improve them
Some of the questions:
So if you have thoughts or ideas on what you would love to see added or changed, be sure to send Google your feedback.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- No Plans for Google to Mark HTTP as Insecure in Search Results - September 22, 2017
- Google: Do HTTPS Migrations Separate From Other Major Changes - September 22, 2017
- Google: Rankings Should Remain Stable With HTTPS Migrations - September 21, 2017
- Google: Value (or Not) of Doing Link Audits - September 20, 2017
- Google Indexes AMP Version for Mobile First When No Regular Mobile Page - September 19, 2017