How would you improve the messaging in Google Search Console? Or what would you love to see added or removed? Google is looking for feedback about what you would like to see changed with the messages within Search Console.
Mariya Moeva, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has posted a survey for webmasters that asks for feedback on messaging, such as how many messages you receive weekly and how you use the information.
Crawl errors alerts, new owner confirmations, malware warnings… We send a bunch of messages to site and app owners, and we’d like to understand how to improve the type of information we share with you.
Let us know how you interact with our messages and how you’d like us to improve them
Some of the questions:
So if you have thoughts or ideas on what you would love to see added or changed, be sure to send Google your feedback.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Receive Guest Blog Post Spam Requests? Report Them to Google - May 26, 2017
- Google Warns Against Link Building Via Articles & Guest Posts - May 26, 2017
- Google AdWords Aims to Increase AMP Publisher Revenue with New AMP Ads Conversion - May 24, 2017
- Google Adds Reporting Flag to Local “Check the Facts” Feature - May 23, 2017
- Google Tests Blue Versus Black Sitelinks in Mobile Search - May 23, 2017