How would you improve the messaging in Google Search Console? Or what would you love to see added or removed? Google is looking for feedback about what you would like to see changed with the messages within Search Console.
Mariya Moeva, a Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, has posted a survey for webmasters that asks for feedback on messaging, such as how many messages you receive weekly and how you use the information.
Crawl errors alerts, new owner confirmations, malware warnings… We send a bunch of messages to site and app owners, and we’d like to understand how to improve the type of information we share with you.
Let us know how you interact with our messages and how you’d like us to improve them
Some of the questions:
So if you have thoughts or ideas on what you would love to see added or changed, be sure to send Google your feedback.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook & More Targeting “Worst Offender” Ad Types - April 21, 2017
- Man Arrested for Sending Google Forged Court Orders to Remove Search Results - April 21, 2017
- Errors When Submitting URL to Google Search Console; Workaround Available - April 20, 2017
- Google AdWords Adds Company Based Product Listing Ads to Search Results - April 19, 2017
- Google Does Not Devalue Pages With Internal Nofollow Links - April 18, 2017