Google is collecting feedback from webmasters about what they want to see from both Google Search and Webmaster Tools.
Many webmasters have great ideas about what they would like to see added to Google Webmaster Tools – although some of the more specific things like exactly what algorithmic penalty has been applied to a site with very specific steps about what exactly needs to be done, as well as lists of exactly which links are considered low quality and should be removed or disavowed will likely not be added since it could help spammers.
If you have any great ideas, be sure to add them.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018