Instagram is looking to take their sponsored posts to the UK, according to an Instagram sponsored post spotted by Charlotte Williams.
— Charlotte Williams (@WilliamsCE) September 16, 2014
Instagram has been focusing on revenue generation recently, as seen with the recent analytics tools for advertisers. However they have been running with sponsored posts on the social media platform since last November.
Instagram is also rumored to be launching sponsored posts in both Canada and Australia before the end of the year.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019