Instagram is looking to take their sponsored posts to the UK, according to an Instagram sponsored post spotted by Charlotte Williams.
— Charlotte Williams (@WilliamsCE) September 16, 2014
Instagram has been focusing on revenue generation recently, as seen with the recent analytics tools for advertisers. However they have been running with sponsored posts on the social media platform since last November.
Instagram is also rumored to be launching sponsored posts in both Canada and Australia before the end of the year.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018