Instagram is looking to take their sponsored posts to the UK, according to an Instagram sponsored post spotted by Charlotte Williams.
— Charlotte Williams (@WilliamsCE) September 16, 2014
Instagram has been focusing on revenue generation recently, as seen with the recent analytics tools for advertisers. However they have been running with sponsored posts on the social media platform since last November.
Instagram is also rumored to be launching sponsored posts in both Canada and Australia before the end of the year.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- In-Depth Look at Google’s New Zero Result Search Results - March 14, 2018
- Bing Adds Trending Carousel Search Feature for Some Websites - February 20, 2018
- Canonicals: Sitemap Canonicals Weaker Signal Than Rel=Canonical - February 19, 2018
- Over 60% of Google Search AMP Clicks Go To Non-News Sites - February 13, 2018
- Bing Testing Stacked Sitelinks in Search Results - February 12, 2018