Instagram is looking to take their sponsored posts to the UK, according to an Instagram sponsored post spotted by Charlotte Williams.
— Charlotte Williams (@WilliamsCE) September 16, 2014
Instagram has been focusing on revenue generation recently, as seen with the recent analytics tools for advertisers. However they have been running with sponsored posts on the social media platform since last November.
Instagram is also rumored to be launching sponsored posts in both Canada and Australia before the end of the year.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Treats Hreflang in Sitemaps and HTML the Same - June 13, 2018
- Google Dropping Meta Tag Description Length Warnings from Search Console - June 7, 2018
- Google Search Console Crawl Stats to Update Soon - June 6, 2018
- Google: Don’t Block Googlebot from Slow Resources on Page - June 5, 2018
- Google’s Googlebot Crawling, Search Visibility and Rankings - June 4, 2018