Facebook is finally adding lead ads as an ad option for advertisers, which allows advertisers to place easy call to action buttons that would automatically include contact information from Facebook.
We’re testing different versions of lead ads that would let people sign up for things like newsletters, price estimates, follow-up calls and business information.The lead ads that we’re testing use a native signup flow within Facebook. This helps avoid a lot of the pain points usually associated with filling out forms, like having to leave one app and start a form in another app, and having to enter all of their information from scratch. Just a few taps and people are done.
When a user submits it, they have the option to change the contact information sent, meaning as a user you can click on one of the buttons, but change the included information before hitting submit. So if you have a specific email address you use for marketing or newsletters, you can change the submission to that address instead of using your primary Facebook email or other contact information.
Facebook is currently testing this with a small group of advertisers, but it is being tested internationally, which is good news to non-US businesses. They will announce when it goes to wider release.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020