Bing Ads has an upcoming release of the Bing Ads Editor v10.5. They have added many new features to the Editor to help advertisers, and bring some more functionality from the browser Bing Ads to the Editor. Bing Ads recently had an extensive UI redesign with additional tools and features added, so this update seems to be an extension of that redesign in many ways.
Shared Negative Keywords
The new negative keyword library allows you to create up to 20 negative keyword lists you can populate with up to 5000 keywords each to easily see which campaigns are using them and track negative keywords within a list.
This will allow you to micromanage your ad scheduling within the Bing Ads Editor in 15 minute intervals with changes to the current “day of week” and “time of day” settings.
In locations within Bing Ads Editor, advertisers can now select zip codes for targeting. The limit has also been raised to 10,000 for each campaign or ad group.
More Export Options
They have added more granular control for exporting specific campaigns and ad groups.
This allows advertisers to easily see the results of their imports into the Bing Ads Editor. Imports are also tagged with new, updated, deleted or skipped to see details of the import.
This has extensive filtering options for syncing which allows advertisers to input data from a variety of sources including Word, email and Excel.
Bing also has additional help for advertisers who want to learn more about these additions and how to use them fully.
There is no timeline for when the new Bing Ads Editor will be released, just that it is known to be upcoming.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018