We have all seen the many Google knowledge cards that show dates for queries such as “when is Black Friday.” But now Google is running them with multiple dates in the card for some queries when the keywords “month” or “week” are in the search query.
Here is an example for “nurse’s week” in the search results.
They don’t show up for all queries and it is not clear why some trigger a knowledge card while others only trigger a featured snippet instead. For example “when is ALS awareness month” shows up with only a featured snippet result, not a knowledge card.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018