Even if you change the date to “Last 7 days”, it will default back to Oct 28 – Nov 3.
Everything else in Google Search Console appears to be updating as usual. Index status shows up through yesterday, November 8th as does crawl errors and sitemaps. Crawl stats are updated through November 7th. So it appears it is only Search Analytics that have stopped updating.
It isn’t showing up as an issue on the Data Anomalies page, at least not yet, although they could update this.
I asked John Mueller and he said it is just a bit delayed, but didn’t say when we would see it catching up.
— John Mueller (@JohnMu) November 9, 2015
There is also a thread on the Webmaster Central Help Forum, although Google hasn’t updated it there either.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Slows Crawling With 5xx Server Errors - July 13, 2018
- Google: H Tags as a Ranking Factor - July 13, 2018
- Using Redirects Can Impact Google AdWords Quality Score - July 12, 2018
- Bing Testing Feature to Open Search Results in New Tab - July 12, 2018
- Google: Don’t Rely on Google Tag Manager for Structured Data - July 12, 2018