Pubcon officially kicks off Tuesday morning in Las Vegas, and we have many contributors presenting their amazing knowledge on their topic areas. Pubcon is *the* networking event of the year, so please feel free to stop and say hi during the week.
There are also many events that many of us will be attending throughout the week, including the Epic Dinner Monday night, PurposeInc Poker Tournament Tuesday night, US Search Awards on Wednesday night (Jennifer Slegg and David Szetela are judges this year), as well as the usual unofficial bar of Pubcon at the Breeze Bar at Treasure Island where you will find most attendees hanging out by the end of the night.
And of course, if you are interested in writing for The SEM Post (or doing some live blogging at Pubcon), please contact us or chat with Jen during the week.
- Social Media Content Creation – Tuesday 3:50
- Interactive Site Reviews: Focus on Organic – Tuesday 11:30
- Google+ and Google Authorship – Tuesday 3:50
- International PPC and SEO – Tuesday 10:15
- Advanced PPC Tactics – Tuesday 2:30
- How to Target Visitors Using ‘Personas’ (Moderator) – Tuesday 11:30
- Hardcore PPC Tactics – Wednesday 10:30
- Interactive Site Reviews: Focus on Paid Issues – Wednesday 11:35
We hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Treats Hreflang in Sitemaps and HTML the Same - June 13, 2018
- Google Dropping Meta Tag Description Length Warnings from Search Console - June 7, 2018
- Google Search Console Crawl Stats to Update Soon - June 6, 2018
- Google: Don’t Block Googlebot from Slow Resources on Page - June 5, 2018
- Google’s Googlebot Crawling, Search Visibility and Rankings - June 4, 2018