Twitter has expanded their self-service advertising offering to 11 new countries.
Advertising is now available to businesses in:
This follows on the heels of the launch of Twitter advertising in 12 new countries a couple of weeks ago, which focused on countries in Central and Eastern Europe.
Twitter has continues to up their game in offering Twitter advertising in new international markets as part of their revenue stream.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018