Twitter has expanded their Twitter Ads to twelve additional countries, according to Ali Jafari, VP of Direct Sales, Europe in a blog post.
The new countries are: Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Portugal..
There has been tremendous growth in this region over the last year, and Twitter Ads will now be available in 35 EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) markets through direct sales support teams and reseller partnerships.
Twitter has focused on international advertising efforts this year as they look to increase their ad revenue, which makes up the bulk of their revenue.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018